Saturday, March 14, 2009

Prayers

I am so blessed to have a beautiful healthy little boy. Every day I look at him and I know how lucky I am that he is and always has been healthy. This is not the case for so many other little ones out there.

Back in January, I began following little Harper Stamp's story.



I prayed for that darling little girl daily and asked for her strength as well as strength for her parents and the doctors and nurses who cared for her. I am so happy to say that Harper is doing great and is at home and getting cuter every day! I have continued to follow her Mommy's blog and have found a number of other sweet little babies and children who are in need of all of our Prayers. I figure the best way to tell you their stories is to just post the links to their parents' blogs. If you could please take a few moments to pray for these precious little ones. Pray for their strength and for them to heal. Pray for the strength of their parents and also for that of the medical professionals who care for them daily. There are a couple that I will list that have already lost their little ones. Please pray for their families. They need us all during these difficult days. Thank you all so much.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I have been following a lot of these blogs also. So sad! We just have to keep praying!

MiMi said...

I know...there are so many prayer needs out there that we need to keep lifting up! I have been following a lot of these, as well.

I am thankful that Alexander is such a happy and healthy little guy!

Hope you're doing well, sweet friend!