Saturday, August 16, 2008

And off he goes!

Alex is officially walking now! He has been taking steps without assistance here or there since August 5th but starting Thursday he has been doing much better. This video was at Gymboree on Friday and even since then he has gotten 10x better at walking. He takes off on his own now. I can't believe how big my baby boy is getting. It seems like just yesterday I was sitting on my birthing ball at home barely getting through each contraction just waiting to go to the hospital and meet our baby boy. This year has gone by WAY TOO FAST! Alex is at such an exciting age though. He is becoming his own little person and its so funny to see his personality. I thought I was in for it with him crawling, but now that I've seen how well he walks and how quick he is getting, I realize I'm REALLY in for it now! Who knows maybe he will be a future Olympian :o)

1 comment:

MiMi said...

There will be never a dull moment now! It has been a fast year and he has grown so much since I last saw him. Let the fun begin!