Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here we go...

Well I know quite a few people who blog and thought I would give it a try. It will be a good way to keep my family and friends who don't live near us updated. I'm sure the majority of what I write about will be about Alex. What can I say...I'm a PROUD Mommy! I think it was the best decision that Scott and I ever made for me to stay home with our little boy. Making sacrifices in other areas in order for me to stay home is well worth it. Each and every day I get to watch Alex discover new things and each day he amazes me with how smart he is. We just enrolled him in a Learn and Play class at the local Gymboree. We go for a 45 minute class every Saturday. Alex has a blast! Basically they have a teacher who sings songs and does different activities with the children and parents to help the child's motor and social skills. There are different obstacle courses, tunnels to crawl through, slides to slide down and plenty of things to play with. We thought it was important for him to get that social interaction with other babies/children his age. So far it has been a wonderful experience. Not only does Alex look forward to Gymboree..so do Mommy and Daddy :o)


Alright I am off to bed because I'm sure Alex will have me up bright and early. But I don't mind when I wake up to a smile like this:


4 comments:

MiMi said...

Oh I am so excited about your blog! You did a great job on designing it, too!

Now I can be better about keeping up with you!

MiMi said...

OK - I love what you did to your blog! It is too cute! You have really been busy.

Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

tooooo cute!!! can you make me a blog and blog for me?!?! great idea though--- i should be blogging- but i dot because im lame! buty im stoked with the pictures because i can see my boy i dont see enough! i know i know im lame! XOOXOXOXOX

Blogging to Lose said...

Awww you're such a good mommy! I so wish I had the money to take Cam to Gymboree. You are so right they need the social interaction. I bet it really helps their motor skills a lot as well. I guess Cam will just get his social interaction while I work out ;-)