Sunday, November 9, 2008

A little bit late...but so worth the wait!

I have been horrible at posting about Halloween and what fun we had Trick or Treating with Alex. I wasn't sure how well he would do since he refused to take a second nap that day, but he did wonderfully!

Alex & Daddy Getting Ready to Go!



We went up to a neighborhood right near us that is a little bit quieter. It has 3 cul-de-sacs right next to each other and there aren't really cars driving on them unless the people live there. They also do a big Christmas lights display on all of these cul-de-sacs every year called Candy Cane Lane. Its wonderful and I can't wait to take Alex around to see all the lights this year. But back to Halloween (one holiday at a time!).

The cutest Pug doggy ever!





Starting to get sleepy






Having so much fun!

He did so well and had such a great time. He caught onto the concept of Trick or Treating really well. After a few houses he was knocking on the doors himself and sticking his hand into each bowl that someone held out to pick out his own piece of candy. We did have a few people who I could tell were a little upset that we were at their house trying to get candy since Alex is so little. They probably figured we were doing it just so Mommy & Daddy could eat the candy. That was never my intention at all. We were just trying to create memories for us with Alex and letting Alex have a good time. In fact most of his candy went to his Aunt and Uncle since Mommy & Daddy are on a diet.

All in all the night went great and Alex had a wonderful time. Now I can't wait to see his reaction to all of the Christmas decorations and events.

1 comment:

Blogging to Lose said...

Awww he's such a cute little puppy! Seriously I love your blog spot. I need to customize mine but am too lazy to figure it out. lol. I'll bug you to tell me later ;-) Okay now I gotta catch up with all your blogs.