Monday, March 8, 2010

Days 321-323

Dear Daddy,

Saturday Lana and I went to Papa and Grandma's house so Mommy could go with Amy to Ikea. I had a great time playing and running around in the background with Aunt Krista and the dogs. I had a quesadilla for lunch and was a good boy. Mommy was happy that I got a good report when she got home. Then we headed home so we could get online to talk to you.

Sunday we spent the whole day at home. It rained so we couldn't go outside to play. We stayed inside and played. Mommy cleaned and did the laundry and we colored some too. I love you Daddy.

Monday we didn't have many plans and it rained again so we couldn't go outside again :( I was a good boy though and we played with all of my toys all day.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: