Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day 50

Dear Daddy,
I hope you are doing good. I miss you so much Daddy. Every time I see your picture I say your name over and over and over.

I woke Mommy up at 7:30 and she wasn't too happy about this. She couldn't fall asleep until 130 so she was very tired. But we got up anyways because we had to be at Gymboree at 11 today. We switched our class to Wednesdays instead of Sundays. Mommy and I are going to start a new weekly thing next week after Gymboree class. We are going to go to lunch together just the two of us every Wednesday after class. It's going to be so much fun Daddy!

Mommy didn't take any pictures today. She forgot. Her memory isn't what it used to be.

After Gymboree we came home and ate lunch. After lunch I threw a BIG temper tantrum because Mommy wouldn't let me have the rest of my M&M's from yesterday. Mommy decided it was naptime so she laid me down for a nap. She was hoping I would take a long nap today since I didn't yesterday, but I only slept for 45 minutes again. I was so cranky when I woke up. Mommy said "Oh not again Alex, why are you so unhappy again?" I secretly laughed inside. Sometimse I get cranky on purpose so that I get extra extra attention..but shhhhh don't tell Mommy!

After I got over my crankiness Grandma came home with a new area rug for the living room and I helped Grandpa lay it down on the carpet. I am such a good helper. Then we ate dinner. Grandpa was teaching me silly things at dinner. He was listening to baseball on his tv while we ate so he taught me how to say "Out!!"




After dinner I played with Grandpa and Grandma outside while Mommy talked to you online. I was a good boy for the most part they said.

I gave Mommy a little trouble at bedtime because I started to throw a fit when she told me to get in bed. But then she gave me a hug and kiss and everything was better. Now I'm in bed playing because I'm not gonna go right to bed for Mommy again tonight. I like making her go crazy! :)

I love you and miss you Daddy. XOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Blogging to Lose said...

OMG so cute!!!!! I love how he says "out" such a sweet voice