Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 61

Dear Daddy,
It was ANOTHER cloudy cold day here today. I did get to go outside and play some though. Mommy and I slept in til 9am today because I didn't go to sleep until 11:30pm last night like Mommy said in the last blog.

After breakfast, Mommy and I got dressed and went to Walmart to get the last couple of things we needed to finish off your care package. We are going to mail that out tomorrow. After Walmart we ate lunch and then I took a nap.

I surprised Mommy and took longer than an hour and a half nap. She doesn't know how long I would have slept though because she had to wake me up so we could go get my carseat checked. The lady who checked it said it was just perfect and she even showed Mommy how to do it all by herself. I think Mommy was underestimating herself because she did it perfect the first time!

When we got home, Grandpa was barbecuing steaks. I had a hot dog instead though because I don't like steak. Mommy let me have a few m&ms for dessert.

Mommy thought I was going to give her a hard time again tonight for bed because I kept coming out and laughing and being crazy. Mommy was not happy because she wanted to watch the season finale of The Hills and the MTV movie awards tonight so she stayed in the room with me for 10 minutes until I fell asleep.

Mommy is hoping this wanting to play all night does not last for too long and I go back to going to bed quickly like a good boy.

I love you and miss you Daddy. Mommy loves you and misses you too.

XOXOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: