Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 51

Dear Daddy,
I miss you. Today was a good day. Mommy and I slept in til 8:30am. Mommy was very happy about this. When we woke up we ate breakfast and then you got online and we talked to you for a few minutes. Then we got dressed and played for a while until lunch time. I had grilled cheese and applesauce for lunch. It was very good. I ate all of my lunch-Mommy was very proud of me.

After lunch I took a nap. I only slept for 30 minutes though before the dogs started barking at nothing and woke me up :( I was not a happy camper since I got woken up from my nap so Mommy and I laid and watched tv on the couch for a while after that.

Then Grandma came home from work and Mommy went to get us a smoothie from Jamba Juice. Mommy was so nice and got me my own smoothie!! It was very good. I even shared some of mine with Mommy. After we finished our smoothies, Mommy and I went on a 2 hour walk! Mommy pushed me in my car and I had a great time. We went to the park for a while and then around the dog park. We stopped to watch the doggies for a while too. Mommy and I are going to start walking more. Its nice to get out in the fresh air.

Then we got home and it was time for dinner. Grandma had ordered Papa Johns pizza. I LOVE pizza Daddy. I ate a whole slice all by myself. It was so yummy! Then after dinner I played outside with Grandpa while Mommy talked to you online.

Then I took a bath and went to bed. Nothing too exciting today. We miss you and love you so much Daddy. I think about you always.

XOXOXOXO

Love,
Alex

No comments: