Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 59

Dear Daddy,
Today I woke up and had pooped and when Mommy went to change my diaper she realized that I must had gone to the bathroom a while before I woke up because I had a nasty nasty rash. Mommy has been lathering me up with triple paste today hoping the rash will be all gone by tomorrow. After we got up we went to eat breakfast. I had a blueberry waffle and Mommy had some oatmeal. I ended up eating half of Mommy's oatmeal along with all of my blueberry waffle.

After breakfast we got ready and then played inside today instead of outside. It has been cold and windy and gloomy all day today so we didn't go outside. Before Mommy knew it, it was lunch time. I have had such a good appetite lately and Mommy has been so happy that I haven't been wasting all of my food. Here are a couple of pictures of me eating lunch. I won't eat my apple anymore unless its a whole one.


Here is a picture of Lana playing with Mickey and a couple of Lana posing for the camera. They played for about 30 minutes and ran around the living room. I thought it was so funny. I laughed and laughed and laughed the whole time!





After that I took a nap and slept for a whole hour and a half. Mommy was so happy about this because she was able to work out for 30 minutes and then was able to relax for a while after that. When i woke up I played hide and seek with Aunt Krista so Mommy could take Lana for her walk. She was going to attempt to take me this time, but it was misting and cold out so she decided to leave me at home where it was warm.

Here are some pics of the new diapers Mommy bought me. She said she knows you are just going to "love" the Twilight one :op






For dinner Mommy got me a happy meal from McDonalds because I had been so good all day even with that nasty diaper rash. I even got some chocolate milk with my chicken nuggets and apple dippers. It was so good! I drank it all and wanted more. Then after that Mommy talked to you online for a while and then we went outside and sat by the firepit with Papa and Grandma and Aunt Krista. I loved sitting on Mommys lap and watching the fire. It was so nice and warm in the cold weather we have been having.

Now I'm in my bed playing and refusing to go to sleep. Mommy is hoping that I go to bed soon and stop giving her a hard time tonight.

I love you Daddy and miss you bunches. Mommy sends her love. XOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: