Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 58

Dear Daddy,
Today was really a boring day. I woke Mommy up at 730 today. She isn't liking how early I am getting up lately. Mommy is not a morning person, but you already know that. When we got up we got breakfast. Mommy got a yogurt for herself and I decided I wanted one too. Then when I got in my chair I decided I wanted both yogurts and threw a fit when Mommy tried to eat one of them. When Mommy took one I threw the other one on the ground and made a big mess. Mommy was not happy with me. She had to get me some grapes and a waffle instead since I wasted a whole yogurt.

After breakfast we got ready for the day. We were going to go to the grocery store, but you got online so we stayed home and talked to you instead. Mommy would much rather talk to you than go to the grocery store. We miss you Daddy. I kept saying your name all day. Everytime I see your pictures around the house I kiss you in them.

After lunch I took a good 1 1/2 hour nap for Mommy so she could work out and get some time to get things done. Then after my nap and after Grandma got home Mommy went to the store. She got me some crackers because she knows how much I love them. She also got me some more grapes because I can't get enough of them.

It was cold and cloudy and windy here all day so we didn't go outside too much. We mainly played inside. After Mommy got home from the store and while we waited for dinner to cook, we watched Cars with Papa and Grandma. Then we had some chicken and mac & cheese for dinner. It was yummy! After dinner we played and then I took a bath and went to bed. I was so good and didn't cry at all tonight and went straight to bed. I love you and miss you Daddy.

XOXOXO. Mommy sends her love.

Love,
Alexander

1 comment:

MiMi said...

Wow! Day 58 already? I am so glad that you and Scott are able to stay in touch on the computer and I know he loves getting to "be a part" of Alex's days!

Miss you!