Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 53

Dear Daddy,
Today I woke up at 8:00 and then Mommy and I got out of bed and ate breakfast. I had some yogurt and Mommy had oatmeal. After breakfast, we got ready for the day. Then I stayed with Grandma while Mommy went to the post office to mail your care package. Last time Mommy tried to take me to the post office with her I was not happy with waiting in the long line, so thats why Mommy left me with Grandma today. :) After Mommy went to the post office, she ran to Walmart to get some laundry soap and batteries and she got me a Lightning McQueen hat to wear at the Zoo tomorrow.

When she got home, Mommy fed me lunch and then I took a nap. After my nap, Mommy and I went to the mall. First on the way to the mall we drove Mommy's car through the drive-thru car wash. I liked most of it until the loud air dryer came on. Then I got scared and cried until we were out of the car wash. Once we got to the mall, we walked around some and browsed and then Mommy got herself a shirt and she got me a pair of sandals. I love my new shoes! Mommy didn't get any pictures of them yet because the camera was charging so it would be all charged for the Zoo. After we shopped Mommy and me got some chinese food in the food court. It was yummy! I loved the rice and the orange chicken. I even licked the plate clean. (Sorry again that Mommy didn't have a picture of this either since the camera was at home charging.)

When we got home from the mall, Grandpa took me outside to play until bath time. I gave Mommy a really hard time at bedtime tonight. I kept coming out of the room running and as soon as I would get to where Mommy was in the living room I would start crying. I did this every 5 minutes for an hour. Mommy said I was being a bad boy. Really I am just so excited about the Zoo that I didn't want to sleep! Luckily I finally fell asleep and soon after that you called and Mommy was able to talk to you. She sure was happy about that.

I love you and miss you Daddy! Can't wait to see you again.

XOXOXOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: