Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 52

Dear Daddy,
Today was a busy day. We started it off by waking up and eating some oatmeal for breakfast. After that Mommy ordered my new diapers and then we got ready for the day. After that Grandma watched me while Mommy went to the bank and grocery shopping. I had a blast with Grandma! She gave me pizza for lunch. It was very very yummy. When Mommy got home we played for a little bit and then she put me down for a nap.

Little did I know that after I fell asleep Mommy went back to the store to get me a surprise. When I woke up Grandpa and Mommy were putting my surprise together for me.


Mommy said she will get pictures of me in it tomorrow. She didn't have time today because when Grandpa was done putting it together and I was able to play with it, Mommy had to go inside to pay the bills. So I played in my car outside with Grandpa for a while. I love my new car! Its so much fun.

When Aunt Krista got home, Mommy, Aunt Krista, and I went to Souplantation for dinner. It was very good. I ate lots and lots of pickles and some pasta and salad. Mommy was so nice and let me have an ice cream cone after I ate my dinner.



When we got home from dinner it was time for bath and then bed. I gave Mommy a fight at bedtime tonight and cried for a while. I eventually fell asleep and hopefully will sleep well again tonight.

I am so excited for Sunday because we are going to the zoo to see all of the animals. I wish you were here to go with us Daddy. I miss you and I love you very very much.

Hugs and kisses Daddy.

Love always,
Alexander

1 comment:

Blogging to Lose said...

Awww Sarah what a sweet idea with the letters to Daddy...you should print them all out and make a book of them and get it bound and call it "Dear Daddy"

How does he like the car? I love their reactions to new things like that.