Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 60

Dear Daddy,
Today was another gloomy rainy day. It didn't rain a lot, just sprinkled almost all day. So we played inside for most of the day. Mommy and I didn't get up til 9am. I let Mommy sleep in today and she was so happy about it! Then we got up and fed the dogs and ate breakfast. After that I played with Grandma while Mommy took a shower and got ready for the day. Grandma and I watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny while we played with my cars.

After Mommy was ready we went outside for a couple of minutes to see Grandpa because he was working on the boat. He had the easy up over it so it wouldn't get wet because he was laying down the fiberglass. Then when I told Mommy it was cold outside so she knew it was time to go inside. For lunch I ate pizza. It was delicious. I ate all of my pizza.

Then I took a nap and Mommy watched a movie with Grandma. After my nap it had stopped misting out so Mommy, Aunt Krista, Kevin and I took Lana and Grandma's dogs to the dog park. They had lots of fun and so did I. I ran around all over with the dogs because there was nobody but us in there.

After that we came home and Mommy went and got us Submarina for dinner. I had my own 3 inch sandwich and some chips and a chocolate milk. Mommy had a wrap and she said it was very very good!

I gave Mommy a very hard time last night going to bed. I kept playing a game and running out in the living room every 5 min laughing hysterically at Mommy. I thought it was funny, but Mommy didn't. I didn't go to bed til 11:30! 11:30 Daddy-that is so late! Then Mommy couldn't sleep because right before I went to bed Grandpa showed her a huge huge black widow spider outside. It was the size of a half dollar. Mommy should have gotten a picture, but she was so freaked out. You know how she is about spiders especially black widows!

Well thats all that happened today Daddy. I love you and miss you so much. Mommy sends her love!

XOXOXO

Love, Alexander

No comments: