Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 55

Dear Daddy,

How are you? We are doing good. We miss you. Today was pretty boring. We didn't do much. We woke up at 7:30 today. Mommy could have slept later though. She was really tired because she didn't sleep much last night. We got up and ate breakfast and then played with my puzzles for a while. After that Mommy took a shower and then we got dressed and went outside to play until lunch time. I ate like a big boy today. For breakfast I had half of a yogurt, some crackers, half a cereal bar and some grapes! I was hungry. Then for lunch I ate a corndog and some grapes and some cheese. Mommy says I must be growing. :)

After lunch I took a nap. I only slept for 30 minutes though. Mommy was not too happy because she wanted to take a nap, but since I wouldn't go back to sleep we got up. Mommy went and got us some smoothies from Jamba Juice. I had my very own again and I was so good and didn't pull the straw out at all. After we drank our smoothies we went outside again. Mommy finally took some pictures of me in my new car.



Then Mommy and I went on a walk and then came home and ate dinner. We had Chicken Noodle Casserole. It was very yummy. I ate all of it and a biscuit and some corn. I had a very big appetite today!

That was about it for today Daddy. I can't wait for your internet to start working again Daddy. I miss talking to you on Skype. I Love You and Miss You so much. XOXOXOXO. Mommy sends her love too.

Love,
Alexander

No comments: