Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 54

Dear Daddy,
Today we went to the San Diego Zoo with Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Krista. It was fun, but not as fun as last time when you went with us. I wish you were here to go with us today. I wanted to ride on your shoulders to see all of the animals. Here is a picture of me in my new Cars hat that Mommy bought me to wear today.



We got to see lots of animals today. My favorite were the monkeys. Mommy got me a monkey stuffed animal that I am sleeping with right now and a shirt that says "I'm a little monkey" with a picture of a monkey on it. Grandma and Grandpa got me a book about monkeys and a shirt that says "I'm a little peanut" with an elephant on it. I had a lot of fun. I loved eating some of Grandpa's fries at lunch.




After lunch we were walking to the reptile house and saw a guy who does caricature pictures. Here is how mine came out:


After that we went and saw the elephants at the new elephant enclosure and the rest of the animals we hadn't seen yet. I got pretty sleepy and finally conked out. Here is me sleeping in the stroller and some pictures from the rest of the day.



I love you and miss you so much Daddy. XOXOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

P.S. Mommy sends her love and sends hugs and kisses-XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: