Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 57

Dear Daddy,

Today was a fun day. We woke up early so we could get ready for Gymboree. Then you got online and we skype chatted and you watched me eat breakfast. Then after that we got dressed and went to Gymboree. I had a good time at Gymboree, except that one kid keeps being mean to me and everyone else in the class. He is always getting told no by the teacher for being so mean. But other than that I had fun. Then Miss Briana told us she wouldn't be teaching the level 4 class on Wednesdays anymore. :( Mommy is sad too because she loves her as my teacher. Mommy and me think we are going to switch to a different day so we can still be with Miss Briana.

After Gymboree, Mommy and I went to Submarina for lunch. It was very very yummy. We shared a turkey wrap. It was so good! I was such a good boy while we were there. After that we went home to get ready for a nap.

While I napped Mommy worked out and then when I woke up we cuddled and watched Blues Clues. I'm never in a good mood after my naps anymore since I only sleep for 45 min-1 hour. Cuddling with Mommy and watching Blues Clues always helps me to get in a better mood.

When Grandpa got home, he played outside with me while Mommy took Lana on a walk. Mommy said Lana was a pain and did not want to walk and she was scared of all the cars. After she got home with Lana, she took me on a walk too. She can't handle pushing the stroller and walking Lana all at once. She tried and got very frustrated becaues Lana didn't want to walk well.

Then we came home and Mommy made me some dinner. I had some popcorn chicken and some pasta. It was very very good! I have such a good appetite lately. I must be growing :)

Mommy said she is sorry she didn't take pictures today. Some days she just forgets to bring out the camera.

Well I will write again tomorrow Daddy. I love you and miss you so much. XOXOXOXO. Mommy sends her love too.

Love always,
Alexander

No comments: