Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 49

Dear Daddy,
Today was a fun day! I didn't let Mommy sleep in today like I have the past few days. I think she was getting used to sleeping in so I had to shake things up a bit. :) After we laid in you and Mommy's bed and watched the Disney channel and cuddled we got out of bed to feed the dogs and eat breakfast. Mommy gave me some yogurt because she knows I love it so much!

Then after that we got ready and went and visited Grandma at work. All of the people at Grandma's work think I am SOOOO cute and just wanted to hug and hold me. I only let Grandma's old boss give me a hug though because I remembered her. She also gave me $10 for my piggy bank. She must think I'm very cute! :)

After Grandma's work, Mommy and me came home and ate lunch and then played with my puzzles and blocks until nap time. Mommy asked me to take a good nap today so she could work out and then relax for a bit and watch a movie. Little did she know I had a surprise for her and only slept for 45 minutes! I just love being awake and am so afraid I am going to miss something that I don't want to sleep for too long. I was a little cranky though when I woke up so Mommy and I cuddled on the couch and watched Blue's Clues for a while.

Then I went in my little pool and Grandma sat outside and watched me while Mommy went to get me some milk at the store. Mommy also got me a treat...some M&M's...my favorite!! And guess what Daddy--I said "yellow" today for the first time! Mommy and Grandma and Aunt Krista think it is sooo cute how I say it too- "lellow". I say it over and over just because I like to hear how excited they all get.

After playing in the pool we came inside and played with my cars and read some books until dinner time. Grandpa brought me home a special new toy that I love so much. It is a mini toy golf set. It is so cool Daddy! I played with it all night and I'm sleeping with two of the little golf balls right now. I even took them in the bath with me. I miss having you to give me a bath Daddy..you always let me splash more than Mommy does. :oD

I have been doing so good without my bottle Daddy. You would be so proud of me. I drank all my milk from my cup tonight. I didn't do so well with going to bed right away. It took me 1 1/2 hours of playing in my bed and Mommy checking on me and telling me to lay down and go to sleep about 10 times before I went to bed. I like keeping Mommy on her toes...its good for her! :)

Alright Daddy, I will write more tomorrow. I Love You and Miss You SOOOOO MUCH Daddy!!! XOXOXOXOXO

Love,
Alexander

No comments: