Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 153

Dear Daddy,

I didnt go to bed until 1:30 last night. Mommy has no idea what my deal was. Here are some pictures Mommy took of us while we were laying in bed.

We were being very silly. Mommy switched our Gymboree day to Sundays and we are switching to art. I have been getting bored with the learn and play class and always want to leave so Mommy thought it was time for something new.

Tomorrow I have swim lessons and Im so excited. Im so brave now and can't wait to swim with Miss Lori.

I got so dirty today playing outside. Mommy said I needed a good long bath (which I got) because I was FILTHY!

I can't wait to see you Daddy. We are going to have lots of fun at Disneyland.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: