Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 157

Dear Daddy,
Today was the day we were going to try out Art class at Gymboree since I am getting bored with the play and learn class. I had lots of fun. We made two projects and got to have snack and read a couple of books too. I loved it. I was upset though when we had to leave and I couldn't play. It was time for the next class to play though. Mommy promised she is going to start taking me to free gym more so I can play.

We had lots of fun when we got home. I ate lunch and played with my cars and then took a nap. But after nap we all watched the Nascar race and I had lots of fun cheering for Denny! :-p

I had some chicken noodle soup for dinner. It was so good! I ate two bowls of it plus some applesauce so Mommy let me have a sugar free popsicle for dessert. What Mommy doesnt know though is that Grandma gave me a second one when I finished my first one. Grandma loves to spoil me!

1 week and a day til we get to see you Daddy! I love you so much and can't wait to see you! Mommy and Lana love and miss you too!

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: