Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 162

Dear Daddy,
I had my 2 year check up today. Mommy says Im growing so much! i weigh 24.5 lbs and I am 33 1/2 inches tall! I did so well and Dr. Barr was impressed by how smart I am. I was playing some games on Mommy's iPhone and when he walked in he was watching me and was amazed at how I know all of my ABC's, my numbers, shapes and colors. I did get 2 shots today. The flu shot and then another 1 that they had been short on so i am all caught up on my shots. I cried at each shot but only for about 30 seconds. Mommy said she doesn't blame me though because she knows how much shots hurt.

Then we had to run to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things and then we went home and ate lunch and then I took a nap while Mommy cleaned up some things.

After nap we needed to go to the grocery store but I didnt want to go. I threw a fit when Mommy tried to get me ready so Grandma said I could stay with her. Mommy is so appreciative when Papa and Grandma and Aunt Krista watch me so she can run errands. It is really helpful to her.

I love you and miss you Daddy! I cannot wait to see you! We are going to have so much fun when you are home. Mommy and Lana love and miss you too.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: