Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 165

Dear Daddy,
Today we had lots to do to get ready for you to come home. I helped Mommy do laundry, take off the sheets and comforter and wash them and then remake the bed. I helped her vacuum and dust too. When Papa came home from work Mommy and him went and picked up my trampoline at Wal-Mart but Mommy laughed because it was small enough she didn't need Grandpa's truck. Mommy said that you can put it together on Wednesday for me so you can see me jump in it for the first time. Its pretty neat looking. It has nets that go around it so I cant fall off. I have to call Grammy to thank her.

I can't wait to see you tomorrow Daddy!! I love you and miss you. So do mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

1 comment:

MiMi said...

So am I understanding correctly that Scott is home by now? If so, I cannot imagine how excited you must all be.

Love you and think of you often,
Emilie