Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 161

Dear Daddy,
Mommy apologizes for not taking so many pictures lately. We have just been so busy between swim lessons and Gymboree and getting things ready this week for you to come home for your R&R.

Today we had swim class and of course I was up til almost midnight again last night so I didnt wake up until Mommy woke me up at 9:45. I ate just a small breakfast since on Thursdays I have to eat lunch a little early since swim class is at 12.

When we got home I took a nap and then woke up and went and got smoothies. After that I stayed with Grandma for a little bit while Mommy went and visited Kelly in the hospital with her new baby Davin. Mommy said when she got home "He is so cute! I want another baby" Silly Mommy. But I would like a brother or sister Daddy.

I love you and miss you Daddy. Tomorrow is my 2 year check up at the doctors. Mommy and Lana miss you and love you too.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: