Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 156

Dear Daddy,
I was so excited to get up today and play with my new toys that I got for my birthday! Mommy says I have even more to open at my party. We spent all of today playing with my new stuff and reading my books with my Leap Frog JuniorTag reader. I love it. Mommy said there is a Ni Hao Kai Lan and a Cars book online that she might just have to get for me since those are my two favorite things.

Of course I wanted waffles for breakfast again. Mommy doesnt mind me having those though because she gets the whole grain ones and they are loaded with fiber.

Later on in the day I watched Cars with Uncle Curt and Mommy and Grandma. I sat in my new rocking chair for most of the movie and munched on cheerios and drank my ice water. I LOVE ice water Daddy. My water always has to have ice in it.

I love you and miss you Daddy. Only 9 more days til we get to see you! :) I can't wait! Mommy and Lana love and miss you too!

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: