Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 155

Dear Daddy,
Can you believe it? I am 2 years old today!! When I woke up Mommy sang me Happy Birthday and gave me a big kiss and hug.

When we got to the living room Papa and Grandma were there (they both took the day off to have a 4 day weekend) to tell me Happy Birthday.

I love you Daddy. I was so glad that you and Grammy and Grandpa and Aunt Natalie and Aunt Anna and Aunt Dee Dee were able to watch me open my presents and blow out the candles on my cake via skype. It stinks that your internet cut out as soon as they started singing me Happy Birthday though :( But thats okay Daddy because when you are here and we have my party you can sing me Happy Birthday then. :)

Here is a picture of me and exactly 3:13 PM-which is 6:13 PM eastern time-so I was EXACTLY 2 years old at the time of this picture:



Here are some other pictures from today:


I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you Daddy! Mommy and Lana love you and miss you too!

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: