Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 159

Dear Daddy,
I was so excited for swim class today. I kept telling Mommy yesterday that I wanted to swim. I love swimming with Miss Lori now. Im not scared anymore. I only get upset now when we have to leave to go home. I dont want to leave.

After swim class we had to rush home to eat lunch and get ready for my first dentist appointment! I did really well and only cried a little bit when they were polishing my teeth. But after the dentist was done counting my teeth and looking at them I got to pick out a toy and I got a toothbrush and some floss!

When we got home Mommy had a really bad headache so we both laid down and took a small nap. Then we got up and Grandpa was home from work so he took me outside and Mommy folded laundry.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana. Can't wait to see you!

XOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: