Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 158

Dear Daddy,

Ive been giving Mommy a hard time about going to bed again lately. Last night I didnt go to bed until 11:30 and then Mommy couldn't fall asleep until almost 1:30. Then I was up at 8am on the dot. Mommy was really hoping I would have slept til 9 today but no such luck for her. I was ready to get up and play. Im getting excited because I know only one more week until I get to see you!

I am glad that we are going to be busy this week getting everything ready for you to come home. Mommy said next Monday we are going to be baking lots of things for you to have goodies when you come home. She said she will let me taste them all when we make them though to make sure they are perfect for you :)

Mommy and I spent the morning at home and then after my nap we went to Walmart to get a few things. Mommy let me get a new DVD. Its Sleepytime Stories and it has Blues Clues, Dora, Wonder Pets Jack's Big Music Show and Yo Gabba Gabba all on one DVD :)

I love you and miss you Daddy! So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: