Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 160

Dear Daddy,

We were supposed to go grocery shopping today when we woke up, but I slept til 10am! Wanna know why? Because I was up until midnight! Mommy doesnt know why I keep staying up so late or what to do with me. She doesnt want to get rid of my nap because she knows I still need them. I was doing this for a while a few weeks ago and then got better and now all of a sudden I am wanting to stay up all the time again. It doesn't make Mommy too happy though, but I know she still loves me!

Mommy says we have a lot to get done before you get here. She says we have lots of cleaning and some laundry and some grocery shopping and baking to do and we also have my swim lesson tomorrow and my 2 year check up on Friday. And then we are going to a BBQ at Amy and Taylor's on Saturday before Taylor deploys.

After my nap today I played with Papa and Grandma outside while Mommy took Lana for her walk. Mommy really wishes that she could take me with her to walk Lana, but its too hard to push the stroller and take Lana because Lana wants to go every way other than the way the stroller is going and she is afraid to just hold my hand because of how busy the streets around here are.
Well Daddy I should get to bed. Here it is 9:45 and Im still not sleeping. Mommy has my Blues Clues DVD on and is cuddling with me in hopes that I will fall asleep.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana!

XOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: