Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 164

Dear Daddy,
Last night was another night of me being up until 11pm and not waking up this morning until 9:45am. Mommy was getting ready and decided it was time to wake me up so I could eat breakfast and get ready for Gymboree. When she walked out of the bathroom to come wake me up I surprised her and was in the hallway smiling at her with Spot and Tiger and my blanket. I was so quiet when I woke up so I could surprise Mommy. She gave me such a big hug and kiss and told me how cute and how silly I was!

Not much went on today. When I took a nap, Mommy took the car down to get it washed and vacuumed while Grandma listened for me on the monitor. When i woke up I had a snack and then we went outside and Mommy, Papa, and I washed your car. Papa was mainly just there to watch to make sure I didn't run down the driveway or anything. But he didn't have to because I stayed by Mommy and helped her wash your car. Everytime it was time to rinse Papa would turn the hose on and I got to rinse. I even helped wash it with soap too. I got soaked from head to toe but had lots of fun. Of course I threw a fit every time the water got turned off, but I got over it quickly.

We had yummy tacos for dinner and I ate lots of cheese too. I love cheese just like you Daddy.

I love and miss you so much Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: