Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 152

Dear Daddy,
Today was swim lesson day. Mommy is so proud of me! I cried at first but then Miss Lori had me hold a toy and protect it for her and I forgot about crying and was fine the rest of the time. I even was more excited to swim each time it was my turn. Mommy said she will get more pictures now that she doesn't have to make me feel better when Im crying. She knows you will be so proud of me when you come home and go with us to swim lessons.

After we got lunch and went home and played til nap time. Mommy ended up falling asleep and cuddling with me at nap time. She has been doing that a lot lately. She misses cuddling with me I think.

Mommy told you already what happened to Lana at the dog park. Mommy was so scared and so glad that Lana is okay. Dumb coyote! Mommy couldn't believe it was out at 4:30 in the middle of the community park!

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: