Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 151

Dear Daddy,
Today was a relaxing day after our busy weekend. We woke up and Mommy found out that we wouldn't be watching Kayden today because she woke up sick. Poor Kayden =( Her and Kelly have been really sick lately. So Mommy and I just kind of lounged around all morning. I watched Cars with Uncle Curt while Mommy took a shower and then we ate lunch. I had some chicken nuggets and whole wheat pasta. It was so yummy. Mommy was very surprised that I ate all of my lunch.

I kind of threw a fit at nap time, but got over it quickly. Then when I woke up we headed to the grocery store. Mommy got me some new Earths Best Sesame Street cookies. They are organic and great tasting at the same time!

Guess what Daddy? When we got home from the store we got to skype chat with Aunt Natalie, Grammy and Aunt Anna. Aunt Dee Dee was at her friends and Grandpa was outside so I didn't get to talk to them. I loved talking to everyone though. I even got to see Peanut. I laughed when I saw him. I thought that was so neat.

Since I ate all of my dinner Mommy let me have a sugar free popsicle for dessert.

I love you and miss Daddy. 2 more weeks! Mommy and Lana miss you too.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: