Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 148

Dear Daddy,
How are you? I am good and so excited because a little over two weeks til we get to see you!

Today I woke up around 9:30 because I was up til almost midnight again. Mommy thinks she is going to have to try letting me cry again instead of trying to get me to go to bed herself. She thinks Im testing her again.

We went to lunch with Amy and Jen today at Souplantation. It was yummy. Aunt Amy took me to get pizza and I ate 2 pieces! I also ate some pickles (my fav!) and some chicken noodle soup.

After my nap Mommy and Grandma and I went to Target so Mommy could get me some shoes that will match the outfit she picked out for my 2 year pictures tomorrow. And while we were there look what Mommy found for me:



Thats right Daddy. Lightning McQueen slippers! I love them. This is how much:

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: