Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 145

Dear Daddy,
Today was a day for swim lessons. Mommy had to wake me up at 915 since I was still sleeping. I didnt go to bed until almost 1230 again. Mommy hates this phase of me not wanting to sleep. She is really getting annoyed with it.

Miss Laurie said I did a lot better today. She said she can tell Im not as tense and that Im not as scared. I only cried each time when I got back to Mommy because I wanted Mommy to hug me and hold me. But then I was a good boy and sat back on the step until it was my turn again.

I was whiny a lot today and when I was eating dinner I kept pointing to where my 2 year molars are coming in so Mommy knew I had been whiny because of my teeth.

Here it is again almost 10pm and Im still awake. Mommy is not too pleased. I think its funny!

I love you and miss you. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: