Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 143

Dear Daddy,
We woke up at 9 today. Mommy was so glad to sleep in. We didn't have anything planned again today. It was the 2nd half of our relaxing weekend. I barely ate any of my breakfast but I did very well at lunch so Mommy was happy about that.

I gave Mommy a fit about nap again (and bedtime tonight), but shes hoping that stage will be over soon.

After nap I went outside with Mommy and helped her clean the wheels on the car. Can you believe that the wheels were so dirty after only 1 week? Grandpa said it is because the brakes are so new. Then Grandpa and Grandma came outside and they all watched me "wash" my car. I had a great time and ended up soaked from head to toe.

Mommy came inside and folded laundry and I stayed outside and played with Grandpa. Then it was dinner time and then time to talk to you. :)

Like I said earlier I gave Mommy a very hard time at bed time. Im still waking up and coming out to the living room where Mommy is. She is not too happy.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: