Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day 150

Dear Daddy,
Mommy and I slept in until 9 am again today. Mommy loves all this sleeping in we have been doing lately.

I was happy to get to talk to you this morning. I love talking to you. I always ask Mommy to talk to you and Mommy says you are sleeping or are at work. You sure do work hard Daddy.

Today we went to Kayden's family's house for Kelly's baby shower. I had lots of fun. I got to go swimming and play with Kayden and have cake and chips and sandwiches and fruit. Kayden is coming over tomorrow while her Mommy goes to the doctor. I can't wait! I love playing with Kayden.

I was pooped by the time we left their house after the shower. It was about 5:30 and I fell asleep on the way home. I hadn't had a nap all day. Mommy is hoping I sleep well tonight.

Guess what Daddy? The chain counting down until you get home is high enough now that I can't reach it! Mommy says thats a good thing because it means there aren't too many days left until you come home to see us!

I love you and miss you Daddy! So do Mommy and Sissy!


XOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: