Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 147

Dear Daddy,
I was up late again last night. I went to bed for about an hour and half at first and then Mommy heard the bedroom door open but I never came into the living room so she went to the hall and saw me sitting in the doorway smiling at her. Im so silly! So she cleaned up all her crochet stuff and took me back to bed and I still didnt go to bed til almost 1130.

We had my swim lesson today. Miss Lori said I did so good. I go right to her off of the step and go right under water when she tells me to swim. Mommy is so proud of me. I still cry when I get back to Mommy but she knows Ill eventually get over that. I am doing so well and Mommy is so happy.

Mommy is excited to get my pictures done on Saturday. While we are waiting for my pictures we are going to pick something out for baby Davin for Kelly's baby shower that Mommy is going to on Sunday. She was going to take me with her since Kayden will be there, but its right at nap time so she doesnt want me to have a melt down in the middle of the shower. So Grandma said she wants me to stay here and play with her :) She said we could watch Cars too.

We had chinese for dinner. It was yummy yummy. I love chow mein and orange chicken.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: