Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 140

Dear Daddy,
Today was Gymboree day and Mommy wasn't sure if we would make it or not because she woke me up at 8 and I told her no and rolled back over and went to sleep. I am such a silly boy! She was finally able to get me up around 8:45. We made it to Gymboree. Today we pretended to be ducks. Mommy said when you come home for your R&R that you are going to go with us to Gymboree. I can't wait Daddy! You will also get to see me go swimming with Miss Laurie at my swim lessons. Hopefully I will be okay with going under water by then.

Of course after Gymboree we went to Submarina for lunch. Then we went home and played til nap time.

I got to help Grandpa work on his friend's jet skis while Mommy took Lana for her walk. Mommy has to find a way to be able to handle the stroller and crazy sissy Lana who wants to go the opposite way of the stroller that way I can go for her walks too. Aunt Krista said she would start walking with us so that I can go with Lana too.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana. XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: