Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 139

Dear Daddy,
Only 27 more days til we get to see you! :) I can't wait! Im very excited for Sea World.

Today was my 3rd swim lesson. I wasn't too happy. I cried the whole time because I didn't like going under water. Miss Laurie assured Mommy that I will eventually get it and it will just take repetition for a while. She says she gets lots of kids that are really scared.

After that we had lunch and went home and played. Mommy let me buy some ABC flash cards (that I love very much!) from the book fair at the swim school.

I then took a nap and Mommy went to the gym while aunt Krista listened for me to wake up. When Mommy got home we played and Mommy vacuumed out the new car. She is being a freak about how dirty the car is getting already since its black interior.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: