Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 140

Dear Daddy,
I woke Mommy up at 7am today! She was not too happy since I kept her up til midnight. I just would not go to sleep no matter what she tried so she let me play til 1030 then we went to bed and finally fell asleep at midnight.

After we got up we played until we had to get ready for swim lessons. Miss Laurie said I did better today and she could tell I am getting a little more used to it.

Mommy promises she will start taking more pictures. She has been bad about it lately and she feels really bad.

We have so much planned for when you are here Daddy. But we want to just have lots of relaxing time too so you can have a good time before you have to go back.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: