Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 125

Dear Daddy,
Neither Mommy nor I felt much better today so we relaxed and just tried to get better. I did a lot better last night I went to bed at 9 and didn't wake up at all crying like I have been. Mommy is hoping this is a sign that my binkys are forgotten.

Mommy let me have a couple of popsicles today because I told her my throat was hurting. Mommy looked at my throat and she said it was a little red, but no white spots or anything so she thinks its just sore from the post nasal drip from my nose being congested.

We both laid on the couch and watched Cars after we had our popsicles after nap. Then Papa came home and took me out and let me play in the boat. I had fun doing that.

Mommy ordered pizza for lunch since she didnt feel up to cooking so we had that for dinner too since she ordered a medium pizza.

Well Daddy, I love you and miss you. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: