Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 135

Dear Daddy,
I was such a good boy and let Mommy sleep in today. When we woke up we ate breakfast and played with my toys until you got online. Then we talked to you for a bit until Mommy had to get in the shower. We had to be ready by 1130 so we could go to lunch. We met Amy and Erin at Souplantation. I had lots of pizza and some pickles and I loved Mommy's croutons from her "salad".

I wish you were there though Daddy because you always go sneak me some strawberry lemonade in my cup. Mommy forgot to do that for me.

Don't you just love our new car Daddy? When Grandma got home from work, Mommy and Grandma and I all went for a drive in the new car. After about 10 minutes we went home and I got upset and said I wanted to keep driving. So Mommy and Grandma took me over to where they lived when Mommy was little. I love driving in the new car because I finally have a window that I can see out of and Mommy rolls it down and I love the wind blowing in my face.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: