Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 146

Dear Daddy,
Well today was supposed to be Gymboree day, BUT I was up until almost midnight and then slept horrible so Mommy didn't have the heart to wake me up that early. She said I looked so peaceful and sound asleep and didn't want to disturb me. Mommy said thats okay though because we got to hang out and play.

We had a good lunch. Mommy made me some pasta with parmesean cheese and she tried to get me to eat veggies again, but that didnt work. She has tried everything, even chopping them up really really fine and hiding them in other foods and I am still too smart and find them.

Mommy had a drs appt this afternoon so I stayed with Grandma. We had fun and she gave me my snack and some water and I was a happy camper.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: