Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day 129

Dear Daddy,
Mommy and I slept in until 9:00 today. Your email woke us up but both Mommy and I were happy since we love talking to you. Mommy made me breakfast and changed my diaper and we talked to you for about an hour. Then I watched a movie with Grandma while Mommy took a shower.

Then we had left over chinese for lunch and then we played until nap time. After Mommy got me down for my nap, she left for Marissa's baby shower. Grandma watched me while Mommy was gone. I got to have pizza for dinner. When Mommy got home I was so excited to see her! I missed her. I cuddled with her until bath time.

I was a good boy and went to bed really quickly for Mommy. She knew I was tired since I only took a 20 minute nap today.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

P.S. Mommy said to tell you "Go Denny!" :op

No comments: