Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 123

Dear Daddy,
How are you Daddy? I am good. We are all good. Today we slept in and then got up and ate breakfast and talked to you on skype for a while. Then we got ready and played until lunch.

I only took a half hour nap today and Mommy was a bit worried because today was Gymbo's Birthday party at Gymboree and Mommy was nervous that I would be grumpy. I did pretty good. I was being mean to a few kids and hit and pushed them. Mommy took me for a time out for a few minutes until I was ready to apologize. I had so much fun though Daddy. We sang songs and danced and did arts and crafts. We even got to meet Gymbo and sing with him. Then we got our goody bags and cupcakes. It was delicious. Here are some pictures of the party.






I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.


XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: