Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 144

Dear Daddy

Today I slept until 10 and I only got up then because Mommy made me get up so I would take a nap later in the day. But Mommy knows its because I didn't go to bed until midnight because I just refused. She has had such a hard time getting me to go to bed lately. I just want to spend all the time I can with her because I love her!

After I finally got up we ate a very small breakfast and then played until lunch. I didnt eat much lunch either. Mommy thinks I may be cutting my 2nd molars because I am not eating much lately and because I have started getting really upset again when Mommy brushes my teeth.

She made an appointment with a pediatric dentist for a couple of weeks from now. Then a few days later I have my 2 year well check and then a few days later you will be here!!! I cannot wait Daddy!

I love you and miss you so much. So do Mommy and Lana.

We should go now because Mommy needs to try to make me go to bed again. I got so upset earlier when Mommy tried to get me to sleep that I puked all over Mommy (twice) and then Aunt Krista. I thought it was funny but they thought it was very stinky.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: