Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 124

Dear Daddy,
Mommy and I both woke up not feeling well at all so we didn't do anything all day. We did get to talk to you in the morning though so that helped cheer us up. We did do a lot of snuggling on the couch today and watching tv.

After my nap, Grandma watched me (since I still wasnt feeling well) and Mommy went and got some more vicks refills for the humidifier and she picked me up a smoothie hoping it would help with my sore throat since it was nice and cold and easy to swallow. I drank it pretty quickly so Mommy knew it must have helped some :)

I had some soup for dinner and after that we laid around some more and relaxed.

Mommy was glad I went to sleep by 9 tonight instead of midnight. I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: