Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 137

Dear Daddy,
Today when I woke up Mommy told me you would be getting on to talk to us soon. So I excitedly got up and went out to eat breakfast. When you got online I got the best news ever!! You are coming home to visit for a couple of weeks in about a month. I cannot wait!! I miss you so much Daddy. I can't wait to play with you with my cars and my dinosaurs and go to the park and run around and play with you. Mommy said we are going to go to Sea World too. Im so excited Daddy. Mommy said as soon as you get your ticket bought with the exact date we are going to make a chain to count down til when you come home. I will get to take one chain off every day.

Mommy was able to get my carseat installed in the middle seat in the new car so she was very happy about that. She feels much safer with me in the middle than on the side.

After that we took a drive since Aunt Krista and Kevin wanted to ride in our new car. We just drove around for a bit and went and saw Tali and showed her the car.

I was a good boy and ate all my dinner and went to bed easily for Mommy.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana. Can't wait to see you even if its only for a couple of weeks!

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: