Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 141

Dear Daddy,
I know Mommy said that she was going to start taking more pictures today since she has been so bad about it the last few weeks. But we woke up sick. Yuck! We were just sick :( Mommy said that we are going to have a nice relaxing weekend at home not doing anything so we can get better. Mommy said she is gonna make me some chicken noodle soup and get me some orange juice at the store when she goes tomorrow to pick up a couple of things.

Only 3 1/2 more weeks til we see you Daddy! Mommy said for sure tomorrow we are going to make a count down chain so I can cut off one chain every day until your R&R. Mommy told me to tell you that she will take pictures of us making the chain.

Since we were feeling okay around lunch time we went to the mall and Mommy let me go in the pet store and see all of the animals. I loved the dogs!

Mommy knew I wasn't feeling well tonight though. I wanted nothing to do with my dinner and I was starting to run a low fever. And here it is almost 10 at night and im still up. Mommy said we have to get a new copy of my Cars movie...mine keeps skipping...Mommy says we play it too much and it got worn out :o)

I love you and miss you Daddy!! So do Mommy and Lana!
XOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: