Monday, August 10, 2009

Day 131

Dear Daddy,
Monday Monday. Today we woke up and turned on ESPN because the race was on. I love watching the race with Mommy. I can't wait for you to get home so I can watch the race with you too.

I was secretly happy that Tony won but shhh don't tell Mommy :)

After the race we had lunch and then played until nap. I decided to throw a HUGE fit right before nap and I eventually fell asleep in Mommy's arms.

After nap I played with Grandma while Mommy went to the gym. Don't tell Mommy, but Grandma gave me a couple of skittles. I loved them. Then we had pizza for dinner. Of course I didn't eat mine, I mooched off of everyone else though.

Then I played with Grandpa outside while Mommy talked to you online and then I talked to you for a bit before bath. I love you and miss you so much Daddy. Mommy and Lana do too.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: