Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 123

Dear Daddy,
Since last night was night #1 with no binkys Mommy knew Id be up late-I stayed up til midnight. To Mommy's surprise I didn't cry or ask for them though. Im still up right now too for night #2. Mommy knows I'll eventually get the hang of going to bed easily without them though. She is just happy I'm not crying or asking for them.

Today we didn't do too much. Mommy thinks I'm starting to get sick. I have a runny nose and I am a little hoarse sounding. Mommy hopes I feel better by tuesday since we are supposed to go to our first play date with our new play group.

Mommy, Grandma, and I went to walmart this afternoon. We were looking for a life jacket for me for when we take Grandpa's boat to the bay in a couple of weeks. They didn't have any though so Mommy said we will have to go to the sporting goods store this week sometime.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: