Monday, August 17, 2009

Day 138

Dear Daddy,
Mommy tried to get me to go to the gym daycare again today and as soon as we walked in i started screaming. Mommy went in with me and tried to get me to play but after 10 minutes of constant screaming she decided it wasn't going to happen and we left. We went to the grocery store instead.

Then we went home and Mommy made me some chicken noodle soup for lunch. I had some grapes along with my soup and I ate every bit of my lunch. I gave Mommy trouble going to sleep at nap time. Its a routine thing ever since she took away my binkys. She is hoping I will grow out of this phase.

After my nap, Mommy and I went to Walmart to return some stuff that Mommy bought that didn't fit her. She let me get a toy since I have been doing so well at my swim lessons. Its a Cars race track. She almost got me a stool to stand by the sink to wash my hands.

i love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana. We can't wait for your R&R!

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: